Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Tipton R-VI School District

Junior High/High School


Ajax Loading Image


Financial Aid/Scholarships

How do I pay for school?

Federal Student Aid (FSA)

Federal Student Aid (FSA), an office of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the United States. Federal Student Aid provides student financial assistance in the form of grants, loans and work-study funds.

Learn about tips for preparing for college at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/prepare-for-college

Students, parents, and borrowers are required to use an FSA ID, made up of a username and password, to access certain U.S. Department of Education websites. Your FSA ID is used to confirm your identity when accessing your financial aid information and electronically signing your federal student aid documents

Create your FAFSA Pin/ID by visiting https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (known as the FAFSA) is a form that can be prepared annually by current and prospective college students (undergraduate and graduate) in the United States to determine their eligibility for student financial aid.

Complete your FAFSA at https://fafsa.ed.gov/

What you need to know about the 17-18 FAFSA located at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/sites/default/files/2017-18-fafsa-updates-students-parents.pdf

SENIOR PARENTS/STUDENTS can sign up for the remind app by entering 81010 and text the message
@tiptonhigh to receive the most up to date scholarship information.


Save the Date: FAFSA Frenzy

In the High School Library

More information coming soon!

Visit the MDHE's Journey to
College page on Facebook


Don't know where to start with Financial Aid?  Follow this link to see.... Financial Aid 101



Missouri Cattleman Foundation Scholarship -- Due October 30, 2019

Marilyn K. Hoy Memorial Scholarship -- Due October 31, 2019

American Legion Scholarship -- Due November 30, 2019

Optimist Club of Jefferson City Essay Scholarship -- Due January 24, 2020

USDA/1890 National Scholars Program -- Due January 31, 2020

Optimist Club of Jefferson City Oratorical Scholarship -- Due February 4, 2020


Visit www.fastweb.com or www.scholarships.com to complete a profile.  You will be emailed scholarships according to your information you provided.